M9900-36-32D Rim Exit Device
Marks USA M9900 Rim Exit Device, Grade 1, U.L. Panic, Function: Exit Only, Allen Key Dogging w/ optional key cylinder dogging for non-fire models. Satin Stainless Steel. Options: Trims, functions, keyways, access control, cylinder dogging, UL 3 hour Fire Rated 36″ and 48” models available.
The M9900 series is a premium quality single point Panic Exit Device for medium to wide stile doors. The heavy-duty cast chassis provides solid durability, while the smooth stainless-steel surface incorporates a reduced projection touch bar assembly to minimize catch hazards. Marks’ investment cast stainless steel “Panic Protector” heavy duty end cover is beveled to help deflect potential end cap impact damage. The M9900 series offers great value, simple installation, easy maintenance, is fully serviceable and comes with a Lifetime Mechanical Limited Warranty. Replaces a Von Duprin 99/98EO footprint at a fraction of the cost, as well as other devices with similar head case designs. The device even comes with a 4-7/8” ANSI strike filler plate in US32D just to finish off cylindrical conversions for a finishing touch to your perfect installation. The M9900 series is available in several functions and electrical configurations. Order the trims separately.
Don’t be Von Duped! It is not necessary to pay a premium price for a premium exit device!
See the OPTIONS page for our full range of trims, functions and access control options. CONTACT US when ordering special options and configurations at [email protected]. See our Resource Pages for FAQS, Support Docs, Instructions, Templates and more.
M9900 Non-Fire Rim Panic Exit Device Specifications (Devices are sold as EO Exit Only. Order lever trim separately to change the function to Entry, Classroom, Storeroom or Passage)
- Model Shown: M9900-36-32D Non-Fire. (sku PID-3000)
- Function: EO Exit Only. (Trims sold separately)
- Finish: Satin Stainless Steel 630/US32D
- Handing: Non-Handed for out swinging doors LHR or RHR.
- Dims: 33” length for up to 38” doors. Can be field reduced to 28.5” minimum length.
- Model M9900-48 series is 42” length for doors up to 48”.
- For Doors: 1-3/4″ (44mm) thick with 3-1/2” min. stile widths. (Opt. 2”/50mm thk door width avail).
- Wt. 12 Lbs.
- Strike: Roller strike, surface mount to frame
- End Cover: Heavy duty flush mounted and beveled “Panic Protector” design
- Rail Assembly: Extruded aluminum, 630/32D finish
- Latch Bolt: Stainless steel 3/4″ throw (18mm)
- Aux Dead Latch: Stainless steel 5/8″
- Dogging Feature: Allen key (non-fire). Cylinder dogging available.
- Warranty: Lifetime Mechanical Limited Warranty
- Models with “-F” are U.L. Listed 3 Hr. Fire Rated rim exit devices. Trims sold separately.
- BHMA Listed to ANSI 156.3, Grade 1 exit devices
- U.L and C.U.L. Listed under continuing re-inspection programs and standards
- Meets NFPA 101 Life Safety Code
- Hurricane code Approved for Miami-Dade County Florida acceptance # 06-912.05
- Florida State Bldg Code listed
- M9900-F-36″-32D Fire Rated Exit Device, Rim. Func: Exit Only. sku PID-3001
- M9900-48″-32D Non-Fire Panic Rim Device. Func: Exit Only. sku PID-3002
- M9900-F-48-32D Fire Rated Rim Exit Device. Func: Exit Only. sku PID-3017
1, 2, 3