M9900VR-36-32D SVR Exit Device
Marks USA M9900VR-36-32D Surface Vertical Rod Panic Exit Device, Non-Fire, Grade 1, U.L. Panic, Exit Only, Allen Key Dog, Satin Stainless Steel. Fire Rated Models Are Available. Add Trims Separately.
The M9900-VR is the surface vertical rod of choice when you need a reliable Panic Exit Device for medium to high traffic openings. It’s easy to install, simple to maintain and fully serviceable. D8SH stocks the lever trims as well as 36″ and 48″ Fire Rated Exit Device models, and electrical options. This quality exit device carries a Lifetime Mechanical Limited Warranty. The highly regarded Locksmith Ledger Magazine reviewed the M9900 series in Jan 2018 and called it “beauty in a box”. They went on to say, “the product exudes quality..”, and stated, “.. exit devices by Marks USA are Made In the USA. Few companies can make that statement these days.”
Not EVERY exit door requires a $2,500+ exit device on it! And why anyone would willingly put on a lesser grade “economy line” exit device when they could choose this one with the same certifications and a better warranty completely eludes us!
- CONTACT US directly when ordering special options, configurations and for special Quotes for larger project quantities!
- Model Shown: M9900VR-36-32D non-fire panic exit device, surface vertical rod, exit only. (sku PID-3014)
- For use on medium to wide stile single or pairs of doors. EO exit only. Lever trims and other functions are available.
- NL, Classroom and Passage Lever Trim sold separately. M195 lever trim options including 7 IC Formats and 6 conventional kwys.
- 1 3/4” (44 mm) door thickness standard. Specify thickness other than 1 3/4”
- For use on RHR or LHR hollow metal, wood and mineral core doors
- Minimum Stile Width: 3 1/2” (89 mm)
- Device Head Cover: Zinc alloy / stainless steel
- Chassis: Steel, plated
- Mechanism Housing: Extruded aluminum
- Push Bar Base: Extruded aluminum
- Touch Plate: Stainless Steel US32D
- End Cap: Stainless Steel
- Top Latch: Stainless Steel 37/64” (14.8mm)
- Top Strike: Included
- Bottom Latch: Stainless Steel 37/64” (14.8mm)
- Bottom Strike: Included
- Latch Case Covers: Steel, stainless steel or brass
- Vertical Rods: Aluminum tubes with stabilzing brackets
- Hand: Non-handed
- Mounting: Machine screws standard. Sex bolts optional. Order “SNB” for wood or un-reinforced metal doors
- Dogging: Allen-type key furnished
- Dims: 33” for 36” wide doors x 80” high. Touch Bar can be field cut down to 28.5”. (48” door model avail). Height extension rods avail.
- Wt.: Approx 12 Lbs.
- Warranty: Lifetime Mechanical Limited Warranty
- BHMA Listed to ANSI 156.3, Grade 1 exit devices.
- Hurricane Code Approved for Miami-Dade County Florida acceptance # 06-912.05
- Florida State Bldg Code listed.
- U.L and C.U.L. Listed under continuing re-inspection programs and standards
- Meets NFPA 101 Life Safety Code.
- All “-F” models carry the UL 3-hour fire rating
- M9900VR-48-32D for 44″-48” wide doors, Non-Fire Rated, Panic Exit Device, Func: EO
- M9900VR-F-36-32D for 36” wide doors, Fire Rated Exit Device, Func: EO
- M9900VR-F-48-32D for 48” Fire Rated Exit Device, Func: EO
1, 2, 3