M8800-EO-36-32D Narrow Stile Exit
Marks USA M8800 Narrow Stile 36” Panic Rim Exit Device, Non-Fire Rated, BHMA Grade 1, Listed U.L. Panic, Exit Only function, Allen Key Dogging, Satin Stainless Steel.
Lever Trim functions, Cyl Dogging and 48” models are available!
- The M8800 is an outstanding rim mounted single point latching Panic Exit Device for narrow stile doors which retrofits all popular brand preps. This device contains the same heavy-duty cast chassis for use in schools and commercial buildings. The touch bar is smooth and minimizes catch hazards and impact damage. Marks X-it Devices offer great value, simple installation, easy maintenance, are fully serviceable and come with a Lifetime Mechanical Limited Warranty. See our OPTIONS page or CONTACT US when ordering special configurations.
- Model Shown: M8800-EO-36-32D (sku PID-3006)
- Function: EO Exit Only. (Outside trim sold separately).
- Trims: MESC350A series
- Finish: Satin Stainless Steel 630/US32D
- Handing: Non-Handed, for LHR and RHR out swinging doors.
- Dims: 36” LOA, can be field cut down to 28.5”. (48” model also avail) Wt.: Aprox 12 Lbs.
- Doors: 1-3/4″ (44mm) thick. See FAQS for help with other door thicknesses or Contact Us.
- Strike: Roller strike, surface mount to frame
- End Cover: Solid heavy duty cast stainless, flush mounted and beveled “Panic Protector” design
- Rail Assembly: Extruded aluminum, 630/32D finish
- Latch Bolt: Stainless steel, 3/4″ throw
- Aux Dead Latch: Stainless steel 5/8″
- Dogging Feature: Allen key (M9900). Cylinder dogging option available.
- Warranty: Lifetime Mechanical Limited Warranty
- BHMA Listed to ANSI 156.3, Grade 1
- ANSI/UL305 panic devices
- 2013 CA Building Code 11B-309.4
- U.L and C.U.L. Listed under continuing reinspection programs and standards
- Meets NFPA 101 Life Safety Code.
- Hurricane code Approved for Miami-Dade County Florida acceptance # 06-912.05
- Florida State Bldg Code listed.
Option: 48” Non-Fire Rim Panic Device. Model# M8800-EO-48-32D.